Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here!

I'm officially a member of the blogging world, and I'm not sure why!? I keep getting talked into these "fads" by friends and family. First it was myspace, then facebook, now this. We will see how long this lasts =).







Dan and I have been married for 5 1/2 years. I love being married. There's something about doing his dirty laundry and cooking for two that makes me happy. Seriously! (Give me 5 more years of it and I may have a different answer!)









We just bought our first home. Ok, it's a condo but it's home to us! We have really enjoyed decorating it and making it feel like ours. So far, we have succeeded.


Don't mind the mirror on the floor. I finally finished it and hung it up!




Dan is a firefighter/EMT and he loves it. He worked so hard for 3 years to get the job he wanted. Luckily his persitence paid off (moments) before we lost our minds! I work at McKay Dee Hospital answering phones, and well, I don't love it. I'm currently on hiatus from Respiratory Therapy school, but I can't wait to get back in and finish. We don't have any children yet. Dan wants one now, I say 5 years from now! I'll keep you posted on who wins that battle =)!





There you have it folks, my first blog....now if only I can figure out how to get pictures on this we'll be in business!




Blogging world, here I come!

2 comments:

Darcey said...

Julie, I've checked your blog site twice and this time I noticed there are no comments yet. So I'm going to try to send you one here . . . I love your blog. You have such a keen sense of humor! Keep up the good work. "Aunt" Darcey

Darcey said...

Hey, I did it! Maybe I'll learn how to build a blog site next.