A survey from a fellow blogger. (updated with my answers of course)
1. Elaborate on your default picture? I don't have one. I don't think I know how.
2. What's your current relationship status? Married to Danroid
3. Ever have a near-death experience? Yeah, I rode this scary freaking ride at Lagoon.....I can't remember the name. It's the new one you can see from I-15. I need to wear Depends next time. Never mind, there won't be a next time.
4. Name an obvious quality you have. I feel sorry for people that eat alone at restaurants. Is that a quality? No, it's not, but it's the closest thing to a quality I can come up with.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? Zac Brown band. Toes. My toes aren't in the water, my arse isn't in the sand, I don't have a cold beer in my hand, and I don't feel good today....soooo I'm not sure why I'm singing it. =)
6. Name a celebrity you would marry? Mr Mcconaughey
7. Who will cut and paste this first? Anyone that is sitting home at 12:24 am with nothing else to do?
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? No
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind? No, but it drives me crazy when I don't know what time it is!
10. Do you have anything pierced? My lobes
11. Do you like pain? Is this even a necessary question to ask? If someone said yes to this, I would delete them from my life.
12. Do you like to shop? Um....not really. I shop a lot though because I usually only buy what's on sale.
13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Crotch-et thread. (that's for you, mom)
14. What is your favorite lamp that you own? I don't even want to answer such a lame question.
15. How many TVs are in your house? 3
16. What is on your desktop background? Dan and me at Christmas time in Arizona
17. What is the background on your cell phone? I'm glad you asked. It's a size 13 high top shoe from the 80's. It's blue, pink, and orange. I saw it at TJ Maxx and had to take a pic. It was unbelievable to the eyes.
18. What was the last movie you watched in theaters? I can never remember the name of movies or what they are about unless I have seen them 5 times. My mom and I agree that the cool thing about having Alzheimer's is that you can watch a movie 4 times, and it's like seeing a new movie EVERY time.
19. What was the last book you read? I think it was called Eternal Marriage or something to that effect.
20. Do you talk in your sleep? I have a few times. My sister does and it used to freak me out when we were little.
21. Ocean or pool? I like either, but I prefer a pool. I'm terrified of seaweed...almost as much as birds.
22. Did you ever have a party that was busted by the cops? Nope
23. Current Crush? I'm married.I haven't had a crush since 4th grade.
24. What's your favorite color(s)? What is the point of having a favorite color? I'm serious. Just so we can answer the question "what is your favorite color?" I need an explanation...and I need it soon.
25. Window seat or aisle seat? Aisle! Window=Claustrophobia like none other!
26. Ever met anyone famous? Nope
27. Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Not yet.
28. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl twirl twirl
29. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Neither. Annoying!
30. Baseball or Football? Either if I am watching them in person. I don't like sports on TV.
31. How long do your showers last? 7.3 min
32. Do you know how to drive a stick? Yeah, I also know how to peel out in a stick. Don't hate.
33. Cake or ice cream? White cake, white frosting, sprinkles, vanilla ice cream, mix together, enjoy.
34. Are you self-conscious? Not with a body like this......ok.....yeah.
35. Have you ever given money to a homeless person? No, just food. Everyone needs a little food now and then.
36. Have you been in love? Yes sir
37. What is your favorite part of the Day/Night? When Dan and I stay up talking and laughing.
38. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Is ridden a word? No, I haven't.
39. Can you tango? I've never tried, but I'm sure I would look like a retarded monkey if I did.
40. Last gift you received? Stuff for my birthday
41. Last sport you played? I don't like sports.
42. What would you like to spend a lot of time doing? Being a mom. I'm interested to see what life will be like with kids.
43. Last wedding attended? I went to Julie's reception last weekend.
44. Favorite FAST food restaurant? Rubios. Is that fast food? It is now.
45. Most hated food? Sea food. Ugh. Barf
46. Can you sing? Not exactly
47. Last person that called you? Gary. He lied and said my mom touched his butt in the elevator. My mom about died when I told her that. Such an inappropriate young man.
48. What's your least favorite chore? Laundry and scrubbing the tub. I would much rather scrub the toilet.
49. Favorite drink? I have a thing for Dr Pepper
50. Have you been on a cruise? No. I'm afraid I would get claustrophobic out in the middle of the ocean. There is nowhere to escape.
51. Are you a vegetarian? Uh no
52. Do you believe in Heaven? Heaven, I'm in Heaven.
53. Favorite show? The Office. Omg, so awkward, I love it!
54. What jewelry do you wear? Always earrings. I feel like a boy if I don't. I have seriously stopped at the store specifically to buy earrings because I forgot to put some on before I left home.
55. Are you eating? Nope
56. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? If they're cooked.
57. Do you make commitments? What?
58. Can you dance? No, retarded monkey, remember?
59. Would you ever have plastic surgery? I don't think so. Nothing could help this bod.
60. What do you wear to bed? Pj pants and a t-shirt
61. Have you ever done anything illegal? Nothing too extreme. I honked once and got pulled over for it. Apparently you can't honk unless you are in danger? Who knew?
62. Can you roll your tongue? Sure
63. What kind of shoes are you wearing? None. We don't wear shoes in the house.
64. What is your hair color? I don't really know. Auburn I guess
65. Future child's name? I have no idea
66. Do you snore? No, I make weird noises
67. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'm not sure.
68. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? NO
69. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? A life....ok, a house.
770. Gold or silver? Silver
71. If you could be with someone for the rest of your life, who would it be? My family
72. City, beach or country? Country or beach. I don't like the city. It makes me nervous.
73. Where did you eat out last? Jack in box parking lot with Erin. The inside was closed due to staffing issues. Uh Excuse me?
I'm breaking my own rule and not posting a picture. Maybe if I get my new computer tomorrow I will post some pics!
Not a lot happening in Fisher-land, but here's an update nonetheless. Currently I am sitting at work wishing someone would wheel in a stretcher and let me sleep for 6 more hours. 5 a.m. shifts should not be legal. I rolled out of bed this morning at 3:30 hoping it was all a dream. It wasn't. So here I sit, taking calls from the sick and the weary....oh, and the insane. Who calls the hospital at 5 a.m. on a Saturday (or ANY day for that matter)? Surprisingly, lots of people. If you are one of them, I suggest you stop. No one wants to talk to you at 5 in the morning, not even your great aunt Ethel...and especially not the hospital operator who doesn't know you, or Ethel, from Adam. I would appreciate your cooperation.
Dan just finished his Fire Officer I class. Yay, I might get to see him on his days off! He spent ridiculous amounts of hours doing ridiculous amounts of homework. When he wasn't doing homework, he was in class once or twice per week for 9 hours. He feels like he passed the final exam, but he won't know for a month. Next week he will be applying for the driver engineer position. He does not think he will get the position because he has the least time out of any of the guys applying. It's a pretty long and semi-hard interview process. It takes two days. One day for the written exam one day for the practical exam, with lots of math calculations in your head. Good thing he's a smart. I have trouble adding 2+2 in my head, much less dividing the size of a fire into 40 parts and multiplying it by how many gallons of smoke the neighborhood has inhaled because of one guys awesome idea to make his own fireworks. Brilliant. I'm sure Dan will do just fine. Even if he doesn't get the job, he'll know the drill for next time. I'm so proud of him and love to watch how dedicated he is. Dan knows what it feels like to wake up in the morning and NOT absolutely dread going to work. I'd love to feel that just ONCE. One day is all I'm asking for here. Hmmm, no such luck on my end.
In other news, we spent 3 hours in the ER last night with my mom. She was riding a unicycle and fell off and hit her head. Psych. No she wasn't. She hasn't been on a unicycle for years. She thought she had a blood clot in her leg. Good news, she's fine. No blood clot....but still a sore, hot, swollen leg with no diagnosis. She was mortified to think that she actually went to the hospital and wasn't really sick. Better safe than dead my friend. Everyone was very nice and assured her they would have come in if they had the same symptoms as well. I sense a little bit of her dad in her. I had to beg her to go to the hospital...even while we were on the WAY to the hospital. I'm going to have to send her to Caleen's if she keeps this up =).
That's all the news I have for you. If my camera worked I would upload new photos. Instead I will have to dig through my archives and find something wonderful.
Here's our life wrapped up into one blog! We were married in 2003, he's a firefighter, I'm a student. We have yet to be blessed with a baby, but we're hopeful for one...sooner rather than later, please. The little girl you see a lot of on here is my niece, and the little boy is my nephew. They're so fun(ny) and we love them to bits!