Friday, June 12, 2009

2 A.M. ranting

I've reached my limit of stupid. Seriously. Could Utah drivers suck any worse? I will answer this. No. No they can't. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get to clinicals tonight. It normally takes me around an hour and twenty minutes....weaving in and out of all the lackadaisical idiots of course. Does anyone in this state know the meaning of a SPEED LIMIT. This is not a suggestion people. This is a law. Going 40 on a 65 MPH road is NOT acceptable. It's just not. Just because 4 raindrops fell on your windshield does not mean you can slow down to a crawl on I-15. If you can't handle a little rain now and then, I suggest you move to the dessert where the sun always shines and (if we're lucky) you die of heat. It's like no one around here has a sense of urgency....ever. How do these people get anything done? If it took me 45 minutes to get to the grocery store that is 30 seconds away from my house, my house would always be a wreck, my laundry would never be done, and dinner would never be made. I am the most boring person on earth and I still have things to get done, people to see, places to go, and a time frame to do it in. Why doesn't anyone else in Utah? The worst part is the speed limit isn't the only major problem. No one uses turn signals, everyone rides their brakes, a red light is a "suggestion" to stop, everyone stares at the other three cars at a four way stop like stupid monkeys, & no one knows what yield means. Not to mention the fact that I have seen MULTIPLE people drive on the wrong side of the road (this is a habit of the Logan-ians). Oh, and how about the idiots that get in the right turn lane at a stop light, and decide last minute that they really want to turn left....yeah, you can imagine the obscene gestures that flare when that happens. All I can say is you better be glad I don't take laws as suggestions like the rest of Utah....otherwise we would need more cemeteries.


No comments: