Friday, March 12, 2010

Counting Down



Carnival Glory


We are SO excited to go on a cruise! I believe our little counter to the left says 23 more days. My heart skips a beat and I almost pee myself in excitement just thinking about it! Here's where we're going (in no particular order, because I can't ever remember)

Cozumel
Grand Cayman
Belize
Isla Roatan

We are going to Stingray City in Cayman and we'll be arriving on wave runners. How fun will that be?!


We will be in Belize on Dan's birthday...and his gift from me is cave tubing even though I get claustrophobia just thinking about it!


I'm also feeling slightly awkward about linking feet with the person in front of me. Hopefully I remember to shave my legs beforehand for the sake of fellow riders. I also hope the person in back of me doesn't have toenails that are 3 feet long with fungus (I'm thinking of Dumb and Dumber right now, is anyone else?)





A couple of Dan's friends have been to Roatan and they said it was by far their favorite beach and it has awesome snorkeling.We'll be hanging out here, at Half Moon Bay......eatin' banana pancakes and wearing coconut shells as bras...Ok, maybe not, but we'll be at Half Moon Bay snorkeling our lives away!

We actually have no plans for Cozumel. It will be a surprise for all of us!

They even have baby bassinets for adults on board...Did I mention this cruise was all inclusive?



This Easter will be spent in the sunshine with lots of food......there will be none of this http://www.danandju.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-in-mud.html and I couldn't be more thrilled!

No comments: