Sunday, January 8, 2012

Poop stains and Hanes

New Years eve 2011....the day I realized how out of touch I am with my feminine side/reality/society in general.

No really.

The game: Cranium.
8 of us playing. Guys against girls. I only know one other couple in the room.

Question for the girls: Write down the first 3 words that come to mind when you hear the word 'underwear'. To win, 2 of our answers have to match up with someone from our team.

So, all 4 of us write down our answers.

Their answers (that actually match up with each other!):
Panties
Victorias Secret
Lingerie


My answers (that actually matched up with NO ONE):
Poop stains and Hanes.
I couldn't even come up with a 3rd

Imagine how awesome it was for me to read those out loud after hearing their answers! I managed to get through it with tears of laughter. Although, a piece of me still died in that moment.

Next stop: Victorias Secret for some "panties"

I hope your new year started off as humiliating as mine!

No comments: