Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hey baby lets go to Vegas!

We had a fun time in Vegas this past week for our anniversary! I'm not sure that I will make a yearly tradition out of this...the nude women everywhere were enough to make a Mormon gal like myself wonder if I needed to see my Bishop Sunday morning to somehow cleanse myself...I'm kidding....we had a great time, and I'm sure we will return some day! We saw so many different things, walked in the hot sun 12 hours per day, road the NYNY roller coaster, went to the top of the stratosphere, and breathed in enough cigarette smoke to cause lung cancer. What more could you ask for in a vacation?

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Las Vegas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!