Friday, May 14, 2010

Once a weeker #2

Has it been a week already?! Yikes.
Guess what this week has been filled with? Yep, work and homework....and lots of it. I'm tired of this week and wish it was over. Who's with me?

I have to teach Sunday School this week. Aye aye aye. Oh how I love spending my weekend reading the Old Testament, gearing up for weird questions from 80 year olds. It's the best!

The suns won..."They didn't just win, they SWEPT the Spurs." Dan's exact words with a smile bigger than Zayden's on his face. His life is complete!


Dan is on a 72 hour work binge. Doesn't that sound lovely? I can barely handle 4 hours of work. Today when he called I heard him say to the guy driving the ambulance "Uh, you hit the tree a little." lol. Awesome.
Me having a baby seems to be the topic of conversation lately no matter who I talk to. Weird, I know. But since everyone is already asking about it I may as well talk about it on the ol blog. I have joined The Effects of Aspirin in Gestation and Reproduction study http://www.eagertrial.org/index.php at the hospital that I work at. It should be interesting. Dan's already loving the thought of my urine next to his corn dogs in the freezer. Oh yes, I'm serious. The things we do for a baby. What next?
I wish we could get a good night sleep...but no can do. We live close to the Smith's grocery store and they are remodeling their pharmacy that is inside the store. They have taken it upon themselves to make sure no one within a 5 mile radius sleeps, by only working at night. It has woken me out of a dead sleep many times over the last couple of months. Do we really need a drive thru pharmacy? How fat have we become?
I can't believe that I didn't mention this in last weeks "Once a Weeker" (that's the official name. I just decided.) The grocery store Winco has made it's grand appearance less than two miles from my house! It's wonderful news. I grew up on Winco, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the price of their paper plates from the time of infancy. Plus 5 L.B's of strawberries were only $2.98. Amazingness around every corner. Oh, and I forgot to mention their Peachies...in bulk might I add. Heaven sent. Their bulk food is amazing. I've never bought anything but peachies from their bulk section, but every time I go to winco I have to go down the bulk bin aisles because it's incredible. What other store can you go to and get dog food out of a bulk bin? How about bulk Cheetos? Nowhere. Not even Costco is this cool.

How could I forget to mention my friend Edubs on here? Ugh. Worst friend=me. We've been friends since 7th grade. To my delight she moved to Lehi about two years ago to go to school. To my dismay she graduated and moved back home to Idaho a few weeks ago. Boooooo. The loft parties were great while they lasted. Now she's all professional and grown up. Ok, scratch that last sentence. But she IS a Dental Hygienist! I love successful people. They give hope and encouragement to the people around them. I got to go to her graduation and it was so fun to feel their excitement. I'm lame and didn't take any pictures...#1 because our camera is full of ocean water...and #2 I was sick that night and lucky to make it there.

Josh's dog Laycie ran away. Sad day for him. He's had her for a long time and they were buds. =(

I passed my final yesterday and that means I only have one class left. I still have to take the CRTsae this month though...we'll see how that goes. I'm a little nervous that all this crap in my head is not linking together. We will find out soon enough.

The Anniversary is Monday. Seven years of wedded bliss..is that what they say? I'd like to say we're doing something cool like hanging out with a group of midgets on motorcycles, but we're not. I have come to realize that after 7 years your anniversaries are spent sitting around in your pj's with no makeup and greasy hair, while eating a Popsicle. Fabulous.

No comments: